Starkey Hearing Aids
Meet The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey Hearing Technologies in Naperville & Wheaton, IL
The Livio AI from Starkey is revolutionizing hearing aid technology. This is the first hearing aid in the world to incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) that can monitor your hearing, and track both body and brain health. Livio AI is a multi-purpose device that has integrated sensors to track your physical and cognitive activity. Unlike tracking devices on the wrist, Livio AI provides more detailed and accurate measurements, and the ear is the best place for reliable tracking. Livio AI includes:
- Hearing Reality technology to provide comfortable and clear hearing in noisy environments, and enhance speech clarity.
- The Thrive app, making it easy to discreetly adjust your devices no matter where you are.
- Rechargeable battery that can provide 24 hours of power with just one charge.
- Wireless connectivity to your smartphone, TV, music player, or vehicle stereo.
- CROS technology that allows your hearing aids to communicate, providing the best in sound quality and clarity.
- Geotagging feature that allows you to save settings for exact locations. When your smartphone GPS detects a tagged location, your hearing aids will automatically adjust to your saved settings such as “home” or “work”.
- Feedback cancellation for comfortable listening in any listening environment.
- Surface NanoShield, an advanced coating that provides protection against dirt, dust, moisture, and earwax. It keeps your hearing aids safe, and provides dependable hearing.
- Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, easily controlled from the Thrive app, that’s designed to give your relief from your tinnitus symptoms during the day and the night.
Starkey’s Livio provides advanced sound clarity, and Hearing Reality technology promises clear hearing in the most complex listening environments. Made for comfort in both loud and quiet environments, Livio can seamlessly connect to your phone, computer, or TV, and you can stay connected with the people that matter the most. Livio features:
- uperior sound quality, with natural hearing and advanced speech enhancement.
- Reduced background noise for less listening effort, and better speech understanding in noise.
- Advanced streaming, connecting your devices to your phone, music, messages, or even driving directions.
- Remote programing that allows your hearing health professional to adjust your devices without having to visit the office.
The Picasso hearing aids are built on Starkey’s Synergy platform, and use Hearing Reality technology to provide amazing sound quality. Picasso users love the natural sound and exceptional quality, and these devices are fully customizable to fit your hearing needs and lifestyle.
Muse iQ is one of Starkey’s best loved hearing aids. It’s designed to provide an immersive experience, so you can be fully present in the moments that matter the most, and never worry about missing the sounds you want to hear.
Starkey designed Muse as a customizable device that can be tailored to match your unique hearing needs and lifestyle. You’ll get natural sound, and enjoy advanced features to help you hear clearly.
The Halo iQ is all about connectivity, and these Made for iPhone hearing aids can connect to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple Watch for effortless hearing. With TruLink technology that features directional microphones and noise reduction programs, you’ll enjoy easy speech comprehension even in the most challenging listening environments.
With Livio™, you’ll enjoy superior sound clarity, comfort and universal connectivity. Thanks to a new technology we call Hearing Reality™, Livio is designed to be effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings, and quiet in quiet settings. It also provides newly enhanced clarity of speech. Livio hearing aids work seamlessly with accessories and your favorite digital devices to help you connect to your world
With Livio™, you’ll enjoy superior sound clarity, comfort and universal connectivity. Thanks to a new technology we call Hearing Reality™, Livio is designed to be effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings, and quiet in quiet settings. It also provides newly enhanced clarity of speech. Livio hearing aids work seamlessly with accessories and your favorite digital devices to help you connect to your world, and to:
- Deliver superior sound quality, listening clarity, more natural hearing and effortless transitions
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things, and help you better understand conversations
- Stream phone calls, music and messages directly from your smartphone to your hearing aids
- Offer remote programming so your hearing care professional can make minor adjustments without an office visit
Muse is Starkey's most advanced technology that offers supreme sound quality and premium features. Muse is customized to fit your unique hearing needs and enhance your listening experience.
The SoundLens Synergy devices are Starkey’s invisible hearing aids. These custom-made devices sit deep within the ear canal, and stay in your ear 24/7 for up to four months. The SoundLens Synergy packs a lot of punch, and these tiny devices are powerful enough to run Starkey’s most advanced programs and settings to help you hear. They’re one of the most popular invisible-in-the-canal (IIC) hearing aids on the market, and it’s not hard to see why.
Starkey takes pride in their rechargeable technology, and their hearing aid batteries keep getting better. They’ve reimagined rechargeable batteries, allowing their hearing aid designs to be even smaller. Starkey’s rechargeable batteries offer:
- Amazing sound quality.
- A full day of power with one charge.
- An all-on-one charger that holds several days of charge for the best in portable charging.
- Available for Livio, Livio AI, and Muse iQ RIC hearing aids.
Mini Turbo Charger
For charging on the go, the Mini Turbo Charger fits into your pocket, and can provide more than 3 hours of power after just 7 minutes in the charger. Leave your devices in the charger for 3 hours, and you’ll have a full day of power. This convenient charger is perfect for charging your lithium-ion batteries, and can be used with Livio, Livio AI, and Muse iQ hearing aids. When fully charged, the Mini Turbo Charger can charge your hearing aids up to 4 times.